Diabetes is relentless and unpredictable.
Our hope is that InsuJet can help you live an unstoppable life. These personal stories from the people empowered by InsuJet show how needle-free technology can give you the power to change how you live with diabetes.
Many of the roughly 2.5M #Ukrainians living with #diabetes require daily #insulin injections to survive, our latest coalition aims to deliver insulin injections to those in high-conflict areas of the country in a quick & safe manner. Medical Response #Drones will be used to deliver InsuJet needle-free injection devices, pre-loaded with #insulin, to dangerous and hard-to-reach areas across #Ukraine.
" The absence of needle sharps definitely contributes to overall safety.
The device is easy to transport and handle, even on trips or travels.
The biggest benefit of the InsuJet is to be needle-free."
Dr. Richard Gallo
"It's not just for the patients but it's also for the practitioners. The nurses the physicians. No more needles!
Having a safer working environment is key. And this product offers that."
"I would like other people to know that InsuJet is a very good device, and is very easy to use.💖
Now with the InsuJet I can inject myself in much bigger areas than with the ordinary needle.
InsuJet makes the insulin spread much better under the skin, and prevents you from getting lumps on your skin.
Needles gave me pain very often. The biggest benefit of InsuJet is no needle in my skin😀💖💖💖💖!"
Dr. Nadeem Siddiqui
Share your story
We listen to your feedback and suggestions to create the best possible needle-free experience.
For user of the InsuJet V5 we ask key questions about the device and your experience using it. This helps us understand how to improve your injection experience.
Join our community and share your experiences with the InsuJet. Let others know about what particularly you like or dislike about injecting needle-free with InsuJet! Leave a picture so we can add your story to the website and social media.
You can make a difference to join InsuJet and help life-changing experiences happen.
Have a question?
InsuJet EPG BV
Euro Offices Building 3rd floor, Beechavenue 127, 1119 RB Schiphol -Rijk, The Netherlands
InsuJet NuGen MD
18 King Street East, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5C 1C4 Canada
Mon - Fri
09:30am - 17:00pm (Local time)
Send a message
01. Compatible insulin types: Human and animal; Fast acting insulins (bolus); Rapid Acting Insulin Analogs; Regular Human Insulin; Basal insulins; Intermediate-acting, commonly: NPH/ Isophane; Long-acting, commonly: Glargine, detemir, degludec; Premixtures (e.g. 30/70).
02. In a user survey, 78% of respondents answered they would recommend InsuJet™ to others.
03. In a user survey, 40% of the respondents answered they noticed using less insulin.
04. Needle-Free Jet Injection of Rapid-Acting Insulin Improves Early Postprandial Glucose Control in Patients With Diabetes. Diabetes Care, October 2013.
05. Body mass index and the efficacy of needle-free jet injection for the administration of rapid-acting insulin analogs, a post hoc analysis. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, July 2012.
06. Improved Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Profile of Rapid-Acting Insulin Using Needle-Free Jet Injection Technology. Diabetes Care, August 2011
07. A Pilot Study to Examine the Tolerability and Device Preference in Type 1 Diabetes of Insulin Apart Administered by InsuJet™ Compared with Subcutaneous Injection. Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics, 2014.
08. See medical deck Cost Analysis - North America, 2022 available on the Partner page.
09. Calculated at 4 injections a day with a hypodermic needle. 4 injection a day, every day of the year, adds up to 1,460 needles a year saved from use.
*. The InsuJet™ is calibrated for U-100 insulins
**. Needle gauge 26-27 is commonly used for subcutaneous injections and is around 0.40 - 0.45mm in diameter. The orifice of the InsuJet™ Nozzle is about 0.15mm in diameter which is much smaller than conventional needle gauges used for subcutaneous insulin injections.
***. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov PMID:18820853